3. Measures of Mobility and some associated Inference Problems(Coauthor: S.P.Mukherjee) : Demography India, 1986, Vol. 15(2), pp. 269-280.
4. A Stochastic Analysis of a Staffing Problem (Coauthor: S.P.Mukherjee): Journal of Operational Research Society UK, 1989, Vol 40(5), pp 489-494.
5. Measurement of occupational mobility using semi-Markov models(Coauthor: S.P.Mukherjee): Communications in Statistics, Theory and Methods, 1989, Vol. 18(5) pp. 1961-1978.
6. Inadmisibility of the usual estimate for the shape parameter of the Pareto Distribution:(Coauthor:.K Das) : Cal. Stat. Assoc. Bull.,1990, Vol 38(151-152), pp 231-236.
7. A Social mobility study on the basis of National Industrial classification for the state of West Bengal ( Coauthor: A.N.Mukhopadhyay), Demography India, 1994, Vol. 23(2), pp. 203-217.
8. Urbanisation Pattern ? a study over the districts of West Bengal (Coauthor: A.N.Mukhopadhyay) : Demography India, 1996, Vol. 25(2), pp. 189-198.
9. Social Mobility among residents of Calcutta (Coauthor: K. Baidya) :Demography India , 1999, Vol-28(2) Pp 215-224.
10. Study of Career pattern and promotion of Individuals in an Open System ( Coauthor: Kajal Baidya): Cal. Stat. Assoc. Bull.,2001, Vol 51(201-202), pp 89-99.
11. Random Fragmentation of Molecular Cloud and initial mass function ? A Monte Carlo simulation study( Coauthors: T kanjilal and B.Basu) : Systems Analysis,Modelling and Simulation., 2003, Vol. 43(12), pp. 1697-1708.
12. Predictive Analysis of Occupational Mobility Based on Number of Job Offers ( Coauthor: Shahjahan Khan) : Journal of Applied Statistical Science,2003, Vol.12(1),pp.11-22.
13. A model based study on the career prospects of Individuals in an Indian University (Coauthor: Arindam Gupta): Journal of Statistical Research,,2003, Vol.37(2),pp.231-239
14. An Analysis of Clustered Categorical data -Application in Dental health ( Coauthor: Kalyan Das): Staistics in Medicine, 2004 Vol 23(18) pp. 2895-2910.
15. Bhattacharyyas distance measure as a precursor of genetic distance measure (Commentary Article with Aparna Chattopadhyay and C.B.Rao): Journal of Biosciences, 2004,Vol 29(2) pp. 135-138
16. A Statistical Model of Occupational Mobility- A Salary based measure (Coauthor: Shahjahan Khan) Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics,Turkey,2004,Vol 33,pp 77-90
17. Spatiotemporal variation in benthic polychaetes (Annelida) and relationships with environmental variables in a tropical estuary ( Coauthors: S.K.Sarkar, A.K.Bhattacharya, S.Giri, B. Bhattacharya, D Sarkar, D.C.Nayak) : Wetlands Ecology and Management Kluwer Academic Publications, Netherlands, 2005. Vol 13,pp 55-67.
18. Behaviour of the slopes of Rotation curves: A multivariate statistical approach (Coauthors: Tanuka Chattopadhyay and Ajit Kembhavi): Proceedings volume of the International conference On High Resolution infrared spectroscopy in Astronomy held at ESO Munich Germany . 2005.
20. Study on Diffusion of Rumours through Epidemic Models under non identical set up (Coauthor: Arindam Gupta). Cal. Stat. Assoc.Bull. 2006, Vol 58(231-232), pp 263-280.
21. Bayesian Prediction in the Weibull Distributions (Coauthor: M.Pal) .International Journal of Statistical Science, 2007, Vol 6, pp 127-136.
22. A Stochastic Manpower Planning model under varying class sizes ( Coauthor: Arindam Gupta): Annals of Operations Research, 2007, Vol 155(1), pp 41-49.
23. Classification of Gamma Ray Bursts- A new Statistical Analysis (Coauthors: T. Chattopadhyay,M.Naskar and R. Misra).Astrophysical Journal , 2007, Vol.667, pp. 1017-1023.
24. Globular Cluster of the Local Group- Statistical Classification (Coauthor: TanukaChattopadhyay). Astronomy and Astrophysics, 2007, Vol 472(1), 131-140
25. Galactic Globular Clusters and Globular Clusters of Dwarf Galaxies- A Distribution Free Statistical Comparison (Coauthors: Saptarshi Mondal and T Chattopadhyay) Astrophysical Journal 2008, Vol 683, 172-177
26. On application of constitutional descriptors for merging of quinoxaline data sets using linear statistical methods ( Coauthors: P Ghosh, M. Vracko and M Bagchi) Chem. Biol. Drug Des. 2008, Vol 72, 155-162
27. Classification and Clustering techniques with application in Astrophysics, Multivariate Statistical Methods, Theory and Applications (edited by A. Sengupta), 2008, 202-215, Macmillan India Ltd
28. Effect of Migration on Population growth under dynamical system (Coauthors: Sabyasachi Bhattacharya and Arindam Gupta) Journal of Applied Probability and Statistics, 2009, Vol.4(2), 239-253.
29. Horizontal Branch Morphology of Globular Clusters: A Multivariate Statistical Analysis (Coauthors: G.J.Babu, T. Chattopadhyay and S.Mondal) Astrophysical Journal, 2009, 700, 1768-1778.
30. Study of NGC 5128 Globular Clusters under Multivariate Statistical Paradigm (Coauthors: T Chattopadhyay, M Davoust, S Mondal and M Sharina) Astrophysical Journal, 2009, Vol. 705, 1533-1547.
31. Projection of Indian Population- A Stochastic Approach (Coauthors: Subhodeep Ghosh and Barun Mukhopadhyay) Demography India, 2010, Vol. 39(1).
32. Diffusion of rumours among different clusters under non identical set up ( Coauthor: Arindam Gupta) Accepted for publication in ISI Platinum Jubilee Monograph Series to be published by the World Scientific Press.
33. Structures in the fundamental plane of early-type galaxies ( Coauthors: D Fraix-Burnet,
M. Dugue, T. Chattopadhyay and E. Davoust), Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society,2010,Vol.407, 2207-2222.
34. Exploring New Models for Population
Prediction in detecting Demographic Phase Change
Sparse Census Data (with Sabyasachi Bhattacharya and Arindam Gupta),
Communications in Statistics,
Theory and Methods. 2012,Vol 41,
Uncovering the formation of ultra-compact dwarf galaxies by multivariate
Analysis (with T Chattopadhyay, M
E. Davoust and Tuli De) Astrophysical
36. Independent Component Analysis for dimension reduction
transform and CASH Algorithm ( with T
Chattopadhyay, Tuli De, Saptarshi Mondal)
Challenges for the New Astronomy (edited by Joseph M Hilbe),2012,
37. Independent Component Analysis
for the objective classification of the globular
Clusters of the galaxy NGC 5128 (with
Saptarshi Mondal and T Chattopadhyay) ,
2013, Computational Statistics and
Data Analysis Vol-57, 17–32
Department of Statistics University of Calcutta 35, Bullygunge Circular
Road,PIN -700 019,Kolkata (Calcutta),West Bengal,INDIA .Phone: +91 (33)
2475 3681/82 Fax: +91 (33) 2476 4419